We all feel stress at one time or another. It's a normal and healthy reaction to change or a challenge but stress that goes on for more than a few weeks can affect your productivity and overall state of well being.
We all respond to stress differently so, there’s no “one size fits all” solution to managing stress. Stress management can teach you healthier ways to cope with stress, help you reduce its harmful effects, and prevent stress from spiraling out of control again in the future.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
• Understand that stress is an unavoidable part of everybody’s life
• Recognize the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload
• Change the situations and actions that can be changed
• Deal better with situations and actions that can’t be changed
• Lastly, you will be able to Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress